Whether you’re an executive business leader in a large organization, a sales rep, a network marketer growing a business or an entrepreneur collaborating with multiple professionals to deliver professional services, if you see yourself in a capacity of leadership this webinar is for you.
To the extent that you can grow the ability to lead from your strengths, you will maximize your impact as you accomplish the three needs for successful organizational transformation: Engaging your community, building a culture and creating an affirmative identity. By applying the principles of transformational leadership, you will gain a firm sense of vision and engage stakeholders in new ways.
By applying the principles of transformational leadership, you will gain a firm sense of vision, and engage stakeholders in new ways.
In this webinar video you will learn:
- What is transformational leadership and who needs to be a transformational leader?
- What are the keys to engaging a community and why is this important?
- How can a leader create a positive culture and what are the results?
- How do leaders intentionally shape the identity of their organizations?
- What is appreciative inquiry and why is this one of the most powerful leadership abilities?
- What is the “Five Factor Model” of personal leadership?
- What is charisma and how can a leader grow this quality?
Benefits of Transformational Leadership:
- Grow long-term satisfying business relationships with team members and clients
- Create a more sustainable business
- Experience greater influence and success