Networking can be the most powerful way to grow your business. We’ve all been to networking events that produce “so-so” results and networking events that create connections and opportunities that become a turning point for our business. What’s the difference? Is it just the good luck of meeting the right person in the right place at the right time? Learn the 7 principles of strategic, intentional networking that will position you to create new opportunity at any networking event.
You know people who are natural networkers. However, networking is a skill that can be learned. I’m an introvert. I learned all my networking skills by years of practice and am passing these on to you in this webinar.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Set a specific goal for a networking event and why that makes a huge difference in your results.
- Prepare before the event. What do you need to know? What do you need to bring?
- Create immediate lasting connections, even if facing a room full of people you’ve never met is threatening.
- Dramatically increase your value in the thinking of another person. One thing you can do will make you an instant hero.
- Create new opportunity with every conversation while showcasing your skill as a problem solver.
- Activate a powerful post-event follow up strategy.
- Track and grow your networking relationships over time for maximum business growth.
As you activate the 7 strategies we will cover in this webinar, expect to receive greater benefit from every future networking event.