Learn how to multiply your business relationships right from your laptop or phone through Social Media marketing.
While face-to-face networking through live events will never become outdated, the truth is that there is limited time to attend such events. Fortunately, it’s possible to dramatically extend your reach by making new connections via social media. All those people you see glued to their smart phones are likely on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media. This is a powerful place to connect and create new relationships that can grow into new business. However, your social media technique can mean the difference between “so-so” results and “spectacular” results.
Webinar presentation by David Smith and Guest Katie Waechter
Who is David Smith?
David Smith, founder of https://NetworkLasVegas.com and https://MarketingDepartmentLV.com has refined his networking skills for more than 15 years including networking leadership as a BNI assistant director in Oregon and Connecticut and extensive experience in additional informal networking venues. Through this webinar you will immediately benefit from his hard-won experience and experimentation over the years.
Who is Katie Waechter?
Katie Waechter has been writing since age twelve and has over 15 years of combined experience in creative writing, technical writing, social media marketing, and content marketing. Katie is a published poet and published author in local and national magazines. She is a member of the Marketing Department LV team and also owns her own social media marketing business https://watchmediagroup.com.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create a social media marketing strategy: What are the important elements?
- How all social media platforms and not equal, and how to determine which platforms are best for your business.
- What are the key elements to include in your social media profile as you set up your account.
- How often should you post and what makes for an effective, engaging social media post.
- How and when to engage in conversation plus some important “do’s and don’ts”.
- Additional opportunities to engage through groups.
- How to track your social media marketing progress and make adjustments.
If you’ve been feeling it’s time to launch a social media marketing program for your business but aren’t sure where to begin, this webinar is for you!
Be the first to start a conversation