80% of sales are made between the 5th and 20th touch. 89% of sales people give up on or before the 4th touch! Learn how to consistently and strategically make more touches … more sales … more revenue … and more profit! When your networking follow-up system is easy and automated, you’ll discover the power of consistent and sustainable follow-up to accelerate your business growth.
Benefits of Making Networking Follow-Through Easy and Sustainable:
- Increase your sales closes by a factor of 2, 3 or more times your current average.
- Establish more new productive business relationships.
- Apply these same skills to engage your clients and create more repeat sales and more long-term client loyalty.
Who is David Smith?
David Smith, founder of https://NetworkLasVegas.com and https://MarketingDepartmentLV.com has refined his networking skills for more than 15 years including networking leadership as a BNI assistant director in Oregon and Connecticut and extensive experience in additional informal networking venues. Through this webinar you will immediately benefit from his hard-won experience and experimentation over the years.
Who is Stan Shields?
Stan Shields is an expert in helping organizations grow by systematically implementing tactical organizational and database management practices (http://stannshields.com/). He is also a team member of https://marketingdepartmentlv.com Stan grew a 40-member $8K/month martial arts organization to 250 members and $40K/month by creating a seamless flow from first contact through client acquisition and exceptional customer service all the way to repeat and referral business. He helps clients design and implement easy prospecting follow-up and client management systems that streamline and activate amazing business growth results.
Networking Follow-Through Made Easy (Webinar Outline):
- Why is it important to consistently follow-up on business prospects?
- So they remember you when they need you
- Create “Referral Partner” relationships
- How can consistent follow-up give you a competitive edge over your competition
- Know, like and trust factor
- Offering familiarity … no one remembers what you do from the first connection
- Why is it important to consistently follow-up with current clients?
- Add on sales
- Value Ladder of offerings
- What are the common barriers to consistent follow-up?
- Knowledge … not sure how
- Technically challenged
- Not clear on value ladder and sales process
- What is a landing page and why is it an important follow-up tool?
- First step of a sales funnel
- Guide the visitor to the exact steps they should take
- What is a robust email system and why is this an important follow-up tool?
- Supports automations
- Will grow with you
- Allows you to build sequences with “if, then” statements
- What is a CRM and a Database and why are these essential follow-up tools?
- Makes you look smarter than you are
- Track details for each client for every interaction
- Automate actions
- How can automating your networking follow-up system make consistent follow-up both easy and sustainable.
- Systems create habits
- Habits build consistency
- Build a simple 3-5 email sequence for following up with important networking contacts
- Networking contact categories
- A-Team – Dream 100, Influencer, Affiliate partner, referral partner, un-official sales team (Referrals from them can be paid or not)
- Customer Prospect – Qualified prospect to buy your product or service
- Vendor – Someone you would likely buy from at some point in the future
- Other – Great to know, remember and interact with at other networking events. May never refer someone to you.
- If you were to take one action to get started, what might that action be?
- See video for answer!