In this webinar we’ll explore:
- An inner perspective that positions you to instantly and effectively connect with someone you’re meeting for the first time.
- Active listening skills and how to learn, develop and grow these.
- The art of diagnostic questions and how to “draw out” the other’s deepest values, intentions and priorities.
- How to focus a seemingly random conversation creating positive momentum.
- Graceful, memorable conclusions.
- How to do all of this in a brief first encounter during a large open networking event.
These are advanced networking skills that approach mastery and create more value for you and others during every networking event. As you can imagine, they’ll enable you to create more value in any interpersonal context.