What is Member Spotlight Video Streaming?
NetworkLasVegas.com gives all business spotlight presenters the opportunity to stream a pre-meeting video teaser on their topic to Facebook and YouTube!
How Does Member Spotlight Video Streaming Work?
- When: Video streaming sessions are at 10:50am PST the day of the NetworkLasVegas meeting.
- Where: Login to the Video Streaming Studio 5-10 minutes early using the unique login link Stan will email you prior to your video streaming session. Stan Shields, streaming host/moderator, will be there to greet you and help you prepare.
- Prepare: Be prepared to give a 5-minute summary teaser describing your business spotlight presentation and how viewers will benefit from hearing the full presentation during the NetworkLasVegas.com meeting.
- Live Streaming Session: Stan Shields will moderate the session and interview you and the other business spotlight speaker.
- Live-Stream Platforms: Your video will live-stream to Facebook and YouTube.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Video: Following the meeting we will post your video on this page. You can grab the embed link and post it on your website!
View the Upcoming Speaker Rotation Here
Benefits of Member Spotlight Video Streaming:
- Greater exposure for your business: Your video will stream to a wider audience on Facebook and YouTube.
- More attendees to hear your presentation: People who see the video stream are invited to attend the meeting where you will be giving your full presentation.
- New valuable content for your website: Once the video is posted, go to YouTube, grab the embed code and embed the video on your business website.
- Permanent post of your video stream: Placed on this page of NetworkLasVegas.com and remains forever on Facebook and YouTube