What is Member Spotlight Video Streaming?
NetworkLasVegas.com gives all business spotlight presenters the opportunity to stream a pre-meeting video teaser on their topic to Facebook and YouTube!
How Does Member Spotlight Video Streaming Work?
- When: Video streaming sessions are at 10:50am PST the day of the NetworkLasVegas meeting.
- Where: Login to the Video Streaming Studio 5-10 minutes early. Stan Shields, streaming host/moderator, will be there to greet you and help you prepare.
- Prepare: Be prepared to give a 5-minute summary teaser describing your business spotlight presentation and how viewers will benefit from hearing the full presentation during the NetworkLasVegas.com meeting.
- Live Streaming Session: Stan Shields will moderate the session and interview you and the other business spotlight speaker.
- Live-Stream Platforms: Your video will live-stream to Facebook and YouTube.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Video: Following the meeting we will post your video on this page. You can grab the embed link and post it on your website!
Benefits of Member Spotlight Video Streaming:
- Greater exposure for your business: Your video will stream to a wider audience on Facebook and YouTube.
- More attendees to hear your presentation: People who see the video stream are invited to attend the meeting where you will be giving your full presentation.
- New valuable content for your website: Once the video is posted, go to YouTube, grab the embed code and embed the video on your business website.
- Permanent post of your video stream: Placed on this page of NetworkLasVegas.com and remains forever on Facebook and YouTube