- Luke Lambourne – Expense Reduction Consultant, COINDCG
- Neal Petermann – Software & Merchant Services Sales, Business Services Solutions Depot of Las Vegas
Preparing for Your Presentation
There’s more information to come, but here are a few of the basics:
- Suggested: Prepare a PowerPoint presentation. You will “share the screen” during the NetworkLasVegas.com zoom meeting which will display the PowerPoint presentation that is on your computer.
- Presentation length: 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes Q & A
- Showcase your skills by delivering helpful information: Instead of making this an infomercial about your services and products, show your listeners how to accomplish some task that relates to the services or products you deliver.
- Be specific about the business referral you’d like. The more specific you are, the more likely someone will think of a potential client for you.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the meeting. We’ll want to make sure your presentation shows with no technical glitch. This quick check will help you avoid technical problems during your presentation so you can focus on what you want to say.