Education, Renewal and Inspiration!
The following videos and resources are suggested by Network Las Vegas members for business education, renewal and inspiration. At some point during your day when you are dragging, experiencing burnout or simply blocked pertaining to your next business activity, do the following:
- Take a moment to detach yourself from whatever activity has you stalled.
- Take in one of these books or videos.
- Reinvest yourself in your work, renewed, inspired and filled with new ideas to re-establish your momentum!
Business Inspiration Videos
Business Education Books
Free app available through Clark County libraries that allows library card holders to read or listen to books on their devices.
(Suggested by Satyra Tyler, Realtor, Select Properties Group)
The E-Myth Revisited
80% of sales are made between the 5th and 20th touch. 89% of sales people give up on or before the 4th touch! Learn how to consistently and strategically make more touches … more sales … more revenue … and more profit! When your networking follow-up system is easy and automated, you’ll discover the power of consistent and sustainable follow-up to accelerate your business growth.
Are you having a difficult time knowing how to boost the effectiveness of your company’s online presence in generating new business leads and clients? Where’s the low hanging fruit that will give you the best results for your efforts? We’ll look at 7 ways to create the change that will transform your company website from an online brochure to a powerful sales partner for your business. It will be like a networking buddy who is going out there making connections for you 24/7.
Automating Your Networking and Sales Pipeline Can More Than Triple Your Productivity and Earnings
It’s no accident that the word “Networking” is used both for making connections at a business event and also connecting your Business Technology system, or “Network”. The commonality is the strategy of making and managing connections. Since both types of networking perform a similar function, it’s only natural to realize that your IT network can support your word of mouth networking in some very creative and productive ways. In this webinar video you will learn:
How your IT network can either support or sabotage your word of mouth networking efforts.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why technology needs to be a part of your word of mouth networking strategy.
- What tools your currently have on your computer to support your word of mouth networking?
- Managing your connections robustly through email tools.
- Keeping your computer network secure as you communicate.
- How to avoid communication overload.
- Tips for managing your schedule so that you are always aware of upcoming appointments.
- Conferencing over the phone and using web applications.
- Advanced web-based communication and project management tools.
Benefits of Word of Mouth Networking Supported by a Robust IT Network:
- Save time and create rapid connectivity by automating your communications.
- Follow up with your connections more consistently and effectively.
- Expand your reach.
Whether you’re an executive business leader in a large organization, a sales rep, a network marketer growing a business or an entrepreneur collaborating with multiple professionals to deliver professional services, if you see yourself in a capacity of leadership this webinar is for you.
To the extent that you can grow the ability to lead from your strengths, you will maximize your impact as you accomplish the three needs for successful organizational transformation: Engaging your community, building a culture and creating an affirmative identity. By applying the principles of transformational leadership, you will gain a firm sense of vision and engage stakeholders in new ways.
By applying the principles of transformational leadership, you will gain a firm sense of vision, and engage stakeholders in new ways.
In this webinar video you will learn:
- What is transformational leadership and who needs to be a transformational leader?
- What are the keys to engaging a community and why is this important?
- How can a leader create a positive culture and what are the results?
- How do leaders intentionally shape the identity of their organizations?
- What is appreciative inquiry and why is this one of the most powerful leadership abilities?
- What is the “Five Factor Model” of personal leadership?
- What is charisma and how can a leader grow this quality?
Benefits of Transformational Leadership:
- Grow long-term satisfying business relationships with team members and clients
- Create a more sustainable business
- Experience greater influence and success
Learn how to multiply your business relationships right from your laptop or phone through Social Media marketing.
While face-to-face networking through live events will never become outdated, the truth is that there is limited time to attend such events. Fortunately, it’s possible to dramatically extend your reach by making new connections via social media. All those people you see glued to their smart phones are likely on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media. This is a powerful place to connect and create new relationships that can grow into new business. However, your social media technique can mean the difference between “so-so” results and “spectacular” results.
If you could increase your results from attending a Las Vegas networking event by a factor of 2, 3 or more by tweaking just one element of your networking strategy, how valuable would that be? That element is networking event follow-up. Tragically, we who are exposed to huge opportunity at a networking event often let the ball drop either because we fail to systematically follow up after the event or don’t have an effective follow-up strategy. What you learn during this Networking Follow-up Tune-up webinar could dramatically accelerate your results at every networking event you attend in the coming months.
Networking can be the most powerful way to grow your business. We’ve all been to networking events that produce “so-so” results and networking events that create connections and opportunities that become a turning point for our business. What’s the difference? Is it just the good luck of meeting the right person in the right place at the right time? Learn the 7 principles of strategic, intentional networking that will position you to create new opportunity at any networking event.