Each month features a main Next Generation Networking event and a monthly contact sphere/joint venture dinner.
Main Monthly Next Generation Networking Event
Purpose: To maximize new vital connections that lead to business growth.
6:00 Open Networking (please arrive on or before the hour)
6:30 Networking in Contact Spheres/ Joint Venture Teams
- It’s proven that 80% of new business referrals comes from your contact sphere, so it’s important to connect with these businesses.
- You’ll be given a few conversation-starter questions to help rapidly connect and activate the power of your new connections.
- Each contact sphere will have a designated leader to help guide things along.
- You will receive the contact information for each member of your contact sphere for follow-up.
- Plan a dinner gathering with your contact sphere to explore additional business opportunity sometime before next month’s Next Generation Networking event.
7:00 Open Networking Resumes
7:55 Give-Away Prizes (feel free to continue networking afterward)
Monthly Contact Sphere/Joint Venture Dinner
Purpose: This is an opportunity to drill down and further explore business opportunity with others in your contact sphere.
Bring a guest who is in a profession belonging to your contact sphere. This will create further value for all.
- Flows from the conversations your contact sphere/joint venture team had at the main monthly event.
- Deeper dive into learning about one another’s businesses. What do you do best? For whom? Describe your 3 best clients. What achievements stand out? What are your goals?
- Help each other sharpen their business message.
- Ask a question, present a problem, get expert feedback.
- Explore joint venture opportunities (bundled products, joint marketing…etc.)
- Identify missing professions that could add further value to your contact sphere/joint venture team. Plan to invite these to next month’s main event.